The divided garden bed is a very useful composite wood panel to work with.
With 8 squares per panel, you will be able to plant vegetable nursery plants directly in the soil.
1- It enables you to keep all the plants in order.
2- Weeds cannot grow around the plant, as the composite wooden slats prevent this. This means that you do not have to pull up the weeds, which generally grow in vegetable gardens, by hand.
3- Decorative due to the warmth of the wood
4- Ideal for small gardens.
Placement: just put the panel on the soil where you want to plant.
Made of composite wood : wooden fibres and polymers material, so it looks just like traditional wood, but its polymeric base makes it resistant to the sun, water, rain, frost and sudden temperature changes. Slats thickness: 3,5 mm.
It has many advantages with respect to other materials:
Resistance and durability
- Composite wood is a high-durability product for outdoor use. It remains unchanged throughout the years.
- It resists sudden changes in temperature as well as adverse climate conditions. It resists damp and contact with water, without any problems.
- It does not crack, rot or splinter
- Unlike traditional wood, composite wood does not require any maintenance or preservation. It remains unchanged over the years, and does not require any paint, varnish or oil, year in year out.
- If you want to paint it, due to aesthetic reasons, it can be painted perfectly well with both indoor or outdoor paint.
Clean, safe material
- It is cleaned with water.
- You cannot cut or prick yourself with the slats. They do not crack and no pieces or particles come off them (as they do with natural screening).
Natural and distinguished
The aspect of composite wood is very similar to that of natural wood, with perfect graining. It always looks like new, as it is non-biodegradable. All of this gives your composite products a touch of elegance and distinction, that will not be achieved with other materials.
Aucun article du blog en relation