Carpet for vegetable gardens or transit areas in the garden. In composite wood, it comes in rolls measuring 2.50 m long x 0,50 m wide. Comprised of slats secured with galvanised wire.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2016-03-24
Create an instant, robust and weatherproof outdoor path in seconds. Unroll the carpet and put it in your garden:
- As a transit area in vegetable gardens, that one can walk on without getting dirty. It prevents your wheelbarrow getting stuck in the mud.
- It quickly delimits the work areas in the vegetable garden so you can nursery plants without getting dirty, especially when the soil is damp.
- In gardens, place the carpet on the lawn, soil or tiles to create transit areas.
- It establishes accesses to the swimming pool without spoiling the lawn.
- It delimits flowerbeds from the rest of the garden. You can use the lawnmower at carpet level without damaging it.
- It acts as a decorative element in the garden.
Placement: Roll out the carpet and place it on the surface.
Made of composite wood : wooden fibres and polymers material, so it looks just like traditional wood, but its polymeric base makes it resistant to the sun, water, rain, frost and sudden temperature changes. Slats thickness: 3,5 mm.
It has many advantages with respect to other materials:
Resistance and durability
- Composite wood is a high-durability product for outdoor use. It remains unchanged throughout the years.
- It resists sudden changes in temperature as well as adverse climate conditions. It resists damp and contact with water, without any problems.
- It does not crack, rot or splinter
- Unlike traditional wood, composite wood does not require any maintenance or preservation. It remains unchanged over the years, and does not require any paint, varnish or oil, year in year out.
- If you want to paint it, due to aesthetic reasons, it can be painted perfectly well with both indoor or outdoor paint.
Clean, safe material
- It is cleaned with water.
- You cannot cut or prick yourself with the slats. They do not crack and no pieces or particles come off them (as they do with natural screening).
Natural and distinguished
The aspect of composite wood is very similar to that of natural wood, with perfect graining. It always looks like new, as it is non-biodegradable. All of this gives your composite products a touch of elegance and distinction, that will not be achieved with other materials.
Aucun article du blog en relation