Lenght: 2.50 m (8.20')
Height: 1 m (3.28') or 1.5 m (4.92 ')
Made up of composite wood slats, which look very similar to traditional wood, but with all the advantages of this material. Painted in navy blue colour in both sides. It matches very well with flowers and with white furniture.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2016-04-13
|3||3,00 €||Up to 9,00 €|
|5||4,00 €||Up to 20,00 €|
B Cottage Decor is our painted range for outdoor use. With extremely resistant painting, you will be able to give a wonderful touch of colour in your yard or garden.
This navy blue is wonderful for a terrace or balcony to create a marine decor.
This screening or fence is painted in both sides, and very well finished with care in our wharehouse.
Use of the screening:
- As concealment in your garden, terrace or balcony: it is placed on fencing fence to achieve total privacy for your home.
- To delimit and separate outdoor areas: separate plots or areas of the garden, in restaurants, bars, etc…
- To cover and decorate fences that are in bad conditions or do not look nice.
- To decorate outside walls: conceal walls in bad conditions or as support for your climber plants.
- To decorate the inside of walls.
- On a support such as a fence, rails, posts, balustrade, etc.: place the screening with its slats in vertical position. Secure the screening to the support, passing wire or fine rope through the wires of the slats to make sure it is well secured. If there are slats left over, you can cut the wires with pliers and easily remove the extra ones.
- On a wall: place the screening with its slats in horizontal position. Choose the desired measurement and remove excess slats by cutting the wire with pliers. Secure the slats with nails and a drill.
Our B Cottage range is comprised of products made of COMPOSITE WOOD, designed for your garden, terrace or balcony.
Composite wood is made of wooden fibres and polymers, so it looks just like traditional wood, but its polymeric base makes it resistant to the sun, water, rain, frost and sudden temperature changes.
It has many advantages with respect to other materials:
Resistance and durability
- Composite wood is a high-durability product for outdoor use. It remains unchanged throughout the years.
- It resists sudden changes in temperature as well as adverse climate conditions. It resists damp and contact with water, without any problems.
- It does not crack, rot or splinter
Clean, safe material
- It is cleaned with water.
- You cannot cut or prick yourself with the slats. They do not crack and no pieces or particles come off them (as they do with natural screening).
- Unlike traditional wood, composite wood does not require any maintenance or preservation. It remains unchanged over the years, and does not require any paint, varnish or oil, year in year out.
- If you want to paint it, due to aesthetic reasons, it can be painted perfectly well with both indoor or outdoor paint.
Natural and distinguished
The aspect of composite wood is very similar to that of natural wood, with perfect graining. It always looks like new, as it is non-biodegradable. All of this gives your composite products a touch of elegance and distinction, that will not be achieved with other materials.
Italian high quality painting, ecologic and non-toxic.
High-durability for outdoor use, resistant to rain, snow, wind, etc.
OUR WORKING PROCESS:
The entire range is manufactured in our atelier in Spain. We use a galvanised wire made in Germany.
We sew the slats with galvanised wire. Once the slats are joigned, we cut the screening at different measures. Then we paint it by one side (two layers). It has to be dry to paint the other side. Then we let it dry for 3-4 days in a special cabin with the adecuated temperature, to get a perfect finishing.
That is why we can also make custom orders. If you need a smaller screening, like 1 m high, or you need a little longer one but 2 screenings are too long for you, just tell us what are your needs and we will send you a custom budget.
Don't forget that you can remove the slats that you don't need by cutting the wire very easily.