Lenght: 2.50 m (8.20')
Height: 1 m (3.28') or 1.5 m (4.92 ').
Made up of 78 composite wood slats (mixture of wooden fibres and polymer), which look very similar to traditional wood, but with all the advantages of composite. Painted in beautiful green aquamarine colour in both sides.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|3||3,00 €||Up to 9,00 €|
|5||4,00 €||Up to 20,00 €|
B Cottage Decor is our outdoor range painted in traditional fashion. Choose the colour you wish...Each colour has been especially chosen by our designers, bearing in mind current trends and for each one to combine perfectly with the vegetation. We have applied several layers of paint to the natural range to achieve a perfect finish. The high quality paint applied is special for outdoor use and is totally resistant to the elements and to friction. Painted on both sides.
Our range is comprised of products made of COMPOSITE WOOD, designed for your garden, terrace or balcony.
Use of the screening:
- As concealment in your garden, terrace or balcony: it is placed on fencing fence to achieve total privacy for your home.
- To delimit and separate outdoor areas: separate plots or areas of the garden, in restaurants, bars, etc…
- To cover and decorate fences that are in bad conditions or do not look nice.
- To decorate outside walls: conceal walls in bad conditions or as support for your climber plants.
- To decorate the inside of walls.
- On a support such as a fence, rails, posts, balustrade, etc.: place the screening with its slats in vertical position. Secure the screening to the support, passing wire or fine rope through the wires of the slats to make sure it is well secured. If there are slats left over, you can cut the wires with pliers and easily remove the extra ones.
- On a wall: place the screening with its slats in horizontal position. Choose the desired measurement and remove excess slats by cutting the wire with pliers. Secure the slats with nails and a drill.
Our B Cottage range is comprised of products made of COMPOSITE WOOD, designed for your garden, terrace or balcony.
Composite wood is made of wooden fibres and polymers, so it looks just like traditional wood, but its polymeric base makes it resistant to the sun, water, rain, frost and sudden temperature changes.
It has many advantages with respect to other materials:
Resistance and durability
- Composite wood is a high-durability product for outdoor use. It remains unchanged throughout the years.
- It resists sudden changes in temperature as well as adverse climate conditions. It resists damp and contact with water, without any problems.
- It does not crack, rot or splinter
- Unlike traditional wood, composite wood does not require any maintenance or preservation. It remains unchanged over the years, and does not require any paint, varnish or oil, year in year out.
- If you want to paint it, due to aesthetic reasons, it can be painted perfectly well with both indoor or outdoor paint.
Clean, safe material
- It is cleaned with water.
- You cannot cut or prick yourself with the slats. They do not crack and no pieces or particles come off them (as they do with natural screening).
Natural and distinguished
The aspect of composite wood is very similar to that of natural wood, with perfect graining. It always looks like new, as it is non-biodegradable. All of this gives your composite products a touch of elegance and distinction, that will not be achieved with other materials.
OUR WORKING PROCESS:
The entire range is manufactured in our atelier in Spain. We use a galvanised wire made in Germany.
We sew the slats with galvanised wire. Once the slats are joigned, we cut the screening at different measures.
We paint the screening and we let it dry for 3 days in appropiated conditions. To get a finished product we put a brand nameplate and we roll the screening in order to be well packed for delivery.
That is why we can also make custom orders. If you need for example a less high screening just tell us what are your needs and we will send you a custom budget. Don't forget that you can remove the slats that you don't need by cutting the wire very easily.
Italian high quality painting, ecologic and non-toxic.
High-durability for outdoor use, resistant to rain, snow, wind, etc.