Veggie bag Raised vegetable garden with metal structure and lilac textilene fabric bag.
Size: 126x64x80 cm
Ideal for growing tomatoes, aubergines, courgettes, peppers, lettuce, aromatic plants, etc. at home.
Very comfortable height to work without bending over.
Metal structure painted in light grey epoxy resin. Textilene fabric bag with geotextile fibre on the inside.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-02-10
What can you plant in your big Veggie bag?
- Vegetables: tomatoes, aubergines, courgettes, peppers, lettuce varieties, cabbage varieties and broccoli,… (suitable crops for the urban garden)
- Fruit: strawberries, raspberries, etc...
- Aromatic and cooking plants: basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, mint, chives, etc.
- Seasonal plants and flowers, alone or combined with your crops
Easy combination idea for your Veggie bag! This size enables you to plant 3 -5 varieties of crops.
Exterior: Textilene fabric (PVC and polyester fibres), totally resistant to the elements, to extreme temperatures (-30º o +60º). Total resistance to ultraviolet rays. The woven fibres mean that the plants are always ventilated.
Interior: geotextile felt layers
How does the inside of the bag work:
There are 4 layers of geotextile felts on the inside:
- The first layer (1), in direct contact with the soil, allows the irrigation water to be evenly distributed over the substrate and over the absorbing layer (2). Depending on the humidity needs of the plant, it will absorb more or less water. The excess will be soaked between layers (1) and (2).
- Attached to the white layer (2), a waterproof plastic film (3) prevents the water from filtering through the outer fabric of the bag, allowing the excess water to fall to the bottom of it.
- The final black layer (4) permits isolating excess water from the outer fabric, redirecting this surplus towards the seams at the bottom of the bag, where it will be discharged.
Thus, good crops with well-drained and ventilated soil can be grown, and never with too much water.
It can be assembled in less than 5 minutes! Just unfold the metal structure and fit the bag. There are no nuts and bolts, and no tools are required.
Maximum capacity: 170 L. substrate. Maximum bearing weight: 250 kg.
Enjoy your Veggie Bag by trying different crops! You can reuse it for several seasons and several crops!
Bags are also sold separately, if you want to change colour another time!
Unfold. Place the grid and unfold all the Velcros. Fasten the Velcros again by passing the strips over the upper bar to secure and tighten the bag.
You may download our User guide (see "Download").
Aucun article du blog en relation