Trellis measuring 1x0.25 m or 1x0.50 m (to choose). Painted in Elegant black colour on both sides.
Very nice looking on walls, as decoration or for your climbing plants.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2016-03-24
Our composite wood range, painted in traditional fashion! The high quality paint applied is special for outdoor use and is totally resistant to the elements and to friction. Painted on both sides.
Black is a classical colour in decoration… but you had probably never imagined it on a terrace or in a garden? The elegance you can achieve with this colour will surprise you. With the green of the plants it is an explosive combination that will cause admiration. Dare mix it with vanilla, cotton or old rose colour, to give it your personal touc...
Use of the treillis:
- On a fence: placed horizontally, to give it a very decorative aspect.
- On an exterior or interior wall: placed horizontally or vertically, as decoration or for your climbing plants.
Our B Cottage range is comprised of products made of COMPOSITE WOOD, designed for your garden, terrace or balcony.
Composite wood is made of wooden fibres and polymers, so it looks just like traditional wood, but its polymeric base makes it resistant to the sun, water, rain, frost and sudden temperature changes. Slats thickness: 3,5 mm.
It has many advantages with respect to other materials:
Resistance and durability
- Composite wood is a high-durability product for outdoor use. It remains unchanged throughout the years.
- It resists sudden changes in temperature as well as adverse climate conditions. It resists damp and contact with water, without any problems.
- It does not crack, rot or splinter
- Unlike traditional wood, composite wood does not require any maintenance or preservation. It remains unchanged over the years, and does not require any paint, varnish or oil, year in year out.
- If you want to paint it, due to aesthetic reasons, it can be painted perfectly well with both indoor or outdoor paint.
Clean, safe material
- It is cleaned with water.
- You cannot cut or prick yourself with the slats. They do not crack and no pieces or particles come off them (as they do with natural screening).
Natural and distinguished
The aspect of composite wood is very similar to that of natural wood, with perfect graining. It always looks like new, as it is non-biodegradable. All of this gives your composite products a touch of elegance and distinction, that will not be achieved with other materials.
Italian high quality painting, ecologic and non-toxic.
High-durability for outdoor use, resistant to rain, snow, wind, etc.
The entire range is manufactured in our atelier in Spain.
We can also make custom orders.
Aucun article du blog en relation